Friday, October 3, 2008

Major European Search Engine Network For Sale

Major European Search Engine Network For Sale

I've been contacted by the owner of a 12 year old major search engine that serves Europe and a number of other countries. The company has decided to sell, and from what I know of the web properties they own, this could be a great opportunity for some company to start or expand their presence into a number of countries. The sale may include several vertical search engines, the core search engine, several different technologies, and about 450 domains. This network of sites currently has traffic and income, but I can tell you as a SEO consultant that the traffic and revenue potential is by no means maxed out and I think the stats and documentation will clearly show that.

If such a search engine network is of interest, please contact webmaster1 at domainincubation.com and I will put you in contact with the owner.

No comments: